Swift Language Book
- Advanced iOS App Architecture (First Edition): Real-world app architecture in Swift: "Advanced iOS App Architecture guides you through building one real-world app written in different architectures to give you hands-on and practical experience working in different architectures."
- Advanced Swift: Updated for Swift 5: "Advanced Swift takes you through Swift’s features, from low-level programming to high-level abstractions."
- Design Patterns in Swift 5: "Learn how to implement the Gang of Four Design Patterns using Swift 5. Improve your coding skills. "
- Hello Swift!: iOS app programming for kids and other beginners: "Hello Swift! is a how-to guide to programming iOS Apps with the Swift language"
- Mastering Swift 5: Deep dive into the latest edition of the Swift programming language, 5th Edition: "Harness the power of the latest edition with this in-depth and comprehensive guide to the Swift language "
- Realm: Building Modern Swift Apps with Realm Database: "Learn Realm Database on iOS!"
- RxSwift: Reactive Programming with Swift: "Learn Reactive Programming in Swift with RxSwift!"
- Swift Programming in easy steps: Develop iOS apps: "Swift Programming in easy steps teaches you how to build iOS apps from scratch using Swift 4."
- Swift: Advanced Detailed Approach To Master Swift Programming With Latest Updates: "The Swift programming language is innovative, safe and young. "
- Swift: The Complete Guide for Beginners,Intermediate and Advanced Detailed Strategies To Master Swift Programming: "Inside you will find from Beginners,Intermediate and Advanced Principles of Swift Programming"
- Swift: Basic Fundamental Guide for Beginners : "designed to help new starters to Swift programming build a strong foundation in fundamentals of using Swift. "
- Advanced Swift: Updated for Swift 4: "Advanced Swift takes you through Swift’s features, from low-level programming to high-level abstractions. "
- Beginner's Guide to iOS 11 App Development Using Swift 4: Xcode, Swift and App Design Fundamentals: "This book covers iOS 11 app design fundamentals using the latest Swift 4 programming language, Xcode 9 and iOS 11 SDK."
- Coding iPhone Apps for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Swift: "Apple’s Swift is a powerful, beginner-friendly programming language that anyone can use to make cool apps for the iPhone or iPad. "
- iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swift: Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Basics: "you’ll learn the Swift language, understand Apple’s Xcode development tools, and discover the Cocoa framework."
- iOS 10 Programming Fundamentals with Swift: Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Basics: "you’ll learn Swift’s object-oriented concepts, understand how to use Apple’s development tools, and discover how Cocoa provides the underlying functionality iOS apps need to have."
- Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide: "This book is written for Swift 3.0 and will also show you how to navigate Xcode 8 and get the most out of Apple's documentation. "
- Swift: Programming, Master's Handbook; A TRUE Beginner's Guide! Problem Solving, Code, Data Science, Data Structures & Algorithms: "Your SECRET to creating GREAT Apple Software Today!"
- Functional Swift: Updated for Swift 4: "This book will teach you how to use Swift to apply functional programming techniques to your iOS or OS X projects. "
- Game Development with Swift: "Embrace the mobile gaming revolution and bring your iPhone game ideas to life with Swift "
- Mastering Swift 2: "Dive into the latest release of the Swift programming language with this advanced Apple development book for creating exceptional iOS and osX applications "
- Programming Swift: Create A Fully Function App: Learn In A Day!: "Learn to Create and Write Your Own Apps - Today!"
- Swift 2 for Absolute Beginners: "helps students stay motivated and overcome obstacles while they learn to be great iOS developers."
- Swift For Dummies: "Get up and running with Swift—swiftly"
- Swift for Programmers: "The professional programmer’s Deitel® guide to Apple’s new Swift programming language for the iOS® and OS X® platforms "
- Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide : "After working through this book, you will have the knowledge and confidence to develop your own solutions to a wide range of programming challenges using Swift."
- The iOS Apprentice (Fourth Edition): Beginning iOS Development with Swift 2: "you will learn how to make your own iPhone and iPad apps, through a series of four epic-length hands-on tutorials."
- The Joy of Swift: How to program iOS applications using Apple Swift even if you've never programmed before: "The Joy of Swift teaches the total beginner how to build next-generation iOS apps with Swift"
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK: " This definitive guide to the Swift programming language and the iOS 8 SDK, and the source code has been updated to reflect Xcode 6.3.1 and Swift 1.2."
- Beginning Xcode: Swift Edition: Swift Edition: "Beginning Xcode, Swift Edition will not only get you up and running with Apple's latest version of Xcode, but it also shows you how to use Swift in Xcode and includes a variety of projects to build."
- iOS 8 for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach with Swift:
- iOS 8 Swift Programming Cookbook: Solutions & Examples for iOS Apps: "helps you overcome the vexing issues you’re likely to face when creating apps for iOS devices."
- Learn to Code in Swift: The new language of iOS Apps: "Master Coding iOS Apps Quickly!"
- Swift Development with Cocoa: Developing for the Mac and iOS App Stores: "Learn how to use Swift in a wide range of real-world situations"
- Swift for Beginners: Develop and Design: "If you are new to Swift, this book is for you."
- Swift Fundamentals: The Language of iOS Development: " You'll master the Swift programming language as you complete the multiple lab exercises that are both interesting and engaging."
- Swift in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself: "In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, Sams Teach Yourself Swift in 24 Hours helps you build next-generation OS X and iOS apps with Apple’s new Swift programming language."
- Swift Pocket Reference: "Get quick answers for developing and debugging applications with Swift"
- Swift Quick Syntax Reference: "Swift Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the new Apple Swift programming language"
- Foundation Swift 3D v3: "it covers all you need to know, before you need to know it, backing up every piece of theory with solid practical tutorials."